Saturday, April 13, 2024

Social-Emotional Learning: Self-Awareness

SEL: Identifying one's own emotions is one of the building blocks of self-awareness. 

To be 100% honest with you, I have always, always loved sunsets and sunrises. There is just something magical about them: a whole new day to use, do whatever I think/believe I need to or want to do - it is always a new beginning! Or the sunset to get the necessary rest tand then start anew the next morning.

This sunset is from the Hawai'ian island of Maui. I was priviledged to visit there and enjoy the warmth and sunshine. For sure there were some rains, too, and I love, LOVE the way the locals call rains as "blessings".  :)

Gratitude is a wonderful emotion that helps us to pay good things forward. Also: we all NEED and DESERVE the rest and relaxation. What are you doing today or this week to be nice to yourself? 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment